Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The most important thing to remember

I have found one thing that is the most important thing in the entire game while playing.
Have fun!
If you sit there grinding for a rare pet or ore for 6 hours straight without talking to anyone or taking a break, you're gonna get annoyed and burn out really fast.
If sit there and grind a character all the way to 80 in a week, playing for 8 hours a day or whatever, you're going to be annoyed with the toon and not play it when you get to 80. This is one reason I try to keep 3 or 4 alts at all times that I'm leveling. That way, if I get burned on one character, I can put him in the inn, take a break from him and work on one of the other ones. Right now, I'm working on a Warlock, a Mage, and a Shaman all at the same time, rotating out when one of them gets annoying.

Go Home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment